220.127.116.11.1.11. Check power supply at control unit N73 (EIS [EZS] control unit).
- Battery voltage is OK.
- Fuse F34f29 (Fuse 29) is OK.
Status of relevant actual value:
- Power supply:Warning! Communication with ECU required.
- Power supply [11.0...14.5] V
- Is the actual value o.k.?
The actual value is okay.Possible cause and remedy
- In the event of stored faults with a high fault frequency count or in the event of customer complaints, check lines and connectors for loose
contact and corrosion..
- Check alternator.
End of test
The actual value is not o.k.Test sequence
- Switch off ignition.
- Detach sockets A and C at component N73 (EIS [EZS] control unit).
- Measure direct voltage with multimeter between sockets (N73) B.2 and (N73) C.1
- Voltage [11.0...14.5] V
- Are the measurement values OK?
The measurement values are OK.Possible cause and remedy
- Inspect connector B,C at control unit N73 (EIS [EZS] control unit) for damage, correct connection, loose contact and corrosion and repair, if
- N73 (EIS [EZS] control unit)