- Battery voltage too low.Test battery.Charge battery, replace if necessary.
- If fault occurs again:Check alternator.Communication with ECU required
- The quiescent current is too high.Test quiescent current.
Figure legend 1:N71 (Headlamp range adjustment control module)Figure legend 2:N10/1 (Driver-side SAM control unit with fuse and relay
- The relevant actual value is not okay.
- Battery voltage is OK.
- Fuse N10/1f52 (Fuse 52) is OK.
- Switch off ignition.
- Disconnect connector at component N71 (Headlamp range adjustment control module).
- Measure direct voltage with multimeter between sockets (N71) 20 and (N71) 19
- Switch on ignition.
Specified value:Voltage = [11.0...14.5] VQuestion
- Is the measurement value OK?